PERSONAL DATA INFORMATION
Who is responsible for your personal data?
We hereby inform you that the website www.festa.es (hereinafter, "Web Site") is operated by ZABELS RETAIL S.L. (hereinafter, "Festa," with Tax ID B16838997 and registered offices at C/ de la Resina 67K, 28021 Madrid. Festa’s contact e-mail address is email@example.com and phone number 913.608.880. "You" and "Your" refers to you as a user of our Website.
FESTA informs You that a Data protection officer has been hired to whom You will be able to ask any question related to the treatment of Your personal data. Anyone interested can contact the officer through the contact information facilitated above.
What type of personal information does FESTA collect?
FESTA shall collect the following information about its users of the Web Site and/or physical stores through the correspondent forms: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, birth date, shoe size, clothes size, and credit card (PAN+CVV2), according with the correspondent standards or account number (provided by consumers in case of return). This information will be collected when the user orders an item, registers, realises an online order, contacts FESTA or takes part in FESTA’s forms or promotions. Also, FESTA collects all the information relative to the Web’s browsing and its interaction with the firm. All personal information obtained by FESTA are provided by the user, except for the contact data which can be provided by relatives:
- If they want to send them a gift cheque or other present.
- To share their favourites saved on the Web Site
What is the purpose of treating the personal data?
Personal data from the users will be treated with the following purposes:
- Manage and develop the Web’s registry. This register will be the elaboration of browsing profiles of the user in the Web Site. Such profiles will consist in the use of personal data of the customer and his browsing information such as item he has seen or put into the cart, visited Web sections, the location to evaluate his preferences and/or personal interests with the purpose of offering the Web contents, offer, services and products according to its profile.
- Manage and develop online shopping. We use the user’s personal information to process and deliver his order and inform him by e-mail and/or SMS of his order’s situation.
- Manage and develop information about exclusive promotions, the latest news and personalised information adapted to the profile, interests, and necessities of the user through e-mail, SMS, or other communication services. If this information is sent it will mean the elaboration of the user's profiles, which consists in using personal data, his purchase’s history and browsing information to evaluate certain aspects related with personal preferences with the purpose of offering the commercial communications according to his profile.
-The content, products or services will be personalised for the customer according to his preferences. To manage this communications contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org
- Answering to the exercise of the users’ rights, the same questions and complains
- Manage the alert’s service for when a particular garment is available in the Web Site.
- Management and emission of accreditive selling documents: digital receipt, sale invoice or Tax Free.
How long will data be conserved?
FESTA will keep the personal data for only the necessary period, considering the necessities of answering questions that arise or solve problems, make improvements, activate their services and cover the requirements of the applicable legislation. This means that the data can be conserved for a needed period of time even if the user is no longer using FESTA’s services to the Web Site. When this period ends, the personal data will be blocked from all FESTA’s systems.
What legitimates us to process the data?
FESTA has the following legitimate bases for treating personal data:
The legal base of the treatment of the user’s personal data which are obtained is the execution of the purchase contract. In this way, the user must provide the necessary data for the execution. If he doesn’t prove that data, we won’t be able to realise the purchase.
The management and emissions of the sale’s invoice is based on FESTA’s legal obligation according to its consumers.
According to the following purposes, the legal base of the personal data treatment of the user will be the consent of it, in case it has been provided:
Register management of the Web Site.
Management of the information from exclusive promotion, latest news and personalised information adapted to the user’s profile.
Answers to the rights, consults and claims’ exercise from the user’s part.
Management of the garment availability alert service on the Web Site
Management and issuance of the following sales documents: digital ticket and Tax Free.
The withdrawal of consent to such processing by the user shall not condition the execution of the purchase contract concluded between the data subject and Festa.
According to the following purposes, the legal base of the personal data treatment of the user will be the legitimated interest from FESTA:
- Profiling through the Web Site browsing by a registered user, the same as all those users who have provided their data for any other purpose.
- Profiling for the information delivery about exclusive promotions, latest news and personalised information adapted to the user’s profile.
- Sending satisfaction surveys about acquired products or services used by Festa’s customers to ask for their opinion and improve them.
Our legitimated interest consists in being able to guarantee that our Web Site remains secure. Also, for helping Festa to understand the necessities, expectations, and satisfaction level the users have. All this is realised with the final purpose of improving the satisfaction level of a customer and ensuring a unique browsing and purchasing experience.
¿Who can we share data with?
User’s personal data can be ceded/communicated to the following recipients:
- Public administrations and organisations when the fiscal, laboured, from Social Security or any other applicable regulations demands.
- The user accepts that all their personal data will be entirely ceded to Aplázame from the moment the user has initiated the hiring of the deferred payment service offered by that company at the time of choosing the payment method. This acceptance extends to third entity parties that have to access the files for the adequate contract’s purpose.
- The companies in charge of the data treatment, such as franchisees and suppliers that provide services to Festa (courier, communication delivery and profiling companies and agencies, etc.).
FESTA does not sell customer data to third parties.
How does FESTA protect personal data?
The Web Site uses security techniques of information such as firewalls, proceedings of access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all this with the purpose of stopping not authorised access to the data and guaranteeing their confidentiality. In order to comply with these purposes, the user allows FESTA to obtain data for the purposes of the corresponding authentication of access controls. Additionally, any transaction realised through the Web Site is done through the secure payment methods. Confidential payment data that is directly transmitted has adopted all the technique and organisation necessary methods to guarand in an encrypted way (SLL) to the correspondent entity. FESTA manifests the security and integrity of the personal data that it works with. Also to avoid their loss, alteration and/or the not-authorised third parties’ access.
Which are their rights in relation to personal data?
The user has the following rights that can be exercised through the e-mail email@example.com:
- Access rights: The right to know if FESTA is working with personal data which concerns him or not. Also, the right of access to the personal data FESTA has about him.
- Rectification right: The right to ask FESTA to rectify the personal data when these are inexact or to be completed if they aren’t. If the user is registered in the Web Site, it can be easier to correct them directly by the user through the profile modification.
- Right of deletion/right to be forgotten: The right to ask for the personal data to be suppressed when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected
- Limitation right: The right to ask for the limitation of the data treatment. In this case FESTA will only keep them for the exercise or reclamation defence.
- Portability right: The right to receive the personal data in a structured format, of a common use and mechanic reading. They also have the right of transferring them to another responsible then the base treatment in the consent or in a contract and is carried out by automated means.
-Opposition rights: The right to object to the processing of personal data based on the public or legitimate interest pursued by FESTA, including profiling. In this case, FESTA will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defence of possible complaints.
- Automated individual decisions: The right of not being the object of a decision based just on the automated treatment. This includes the profiling that produces legal effects on you or significantly affects you in a similar way. Even so, such a right cannot be exercised if the decision is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and FESTA. Or if it’s authorised by right applicable to FESTA if it provides for adequate measures to safeguard your rights, freedoms, and legitimate interests. Finally, also if it is based on your explicit consent.
- Right to file a complaint: The right to file a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency. To process the request, we may ask you to prove your identity.